Make sure that your Web 2.0 solution stands out and works well!
With so many Web 2.0 startups every day, it can be easy for a new site to get lost in the shuffle.
What can you do to set your company apart from the others?
That’s where JASA InfoSolutions comes in.
Our team of experts will help ensure that your site quickly and clearly communicates your business concept to first time visitors. Our designers will think of each and every detail to ensure that a user’s experience is engaging and exciting.
We understand that web sites need to be clear and concise as well as visually appealing. Our team blends creativity with a deep understanding of user behavior to develop visually attractive, emotionally compelling web experiences.
What exactly is Web 2.0 anyway? In terms of web design and development, Web 2.0 refers to the next generation of the Web including:
- Websites that are constantly evolving and changing in a “perpetual beta”
- Websites that allow users to create content or collaborate with other users, including social networking sites
- Websites with an easy-to-use, rich user experience
- The realization that the Web itself can serve as an operating-system (which has led to an increase in “Netbooks”- laptops created to use only the web
- Whether it’s a user interface design or a social networking site featuring the latest in rich internet applications such as AJAX, we will build a solution that not only meets your needs but exceeds your expectations.
Our Web 2.0 websites typically include:
- Validated XHTML/HTML markup based on CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) to keep content and presentation separate
- Mashups of content from multiple sources
- Blog publishing tools
- Wiki and forum features
- Social networking features
- User-generated content management
- RSS and Atom feed syndication, aggregation and notification.
- Widgets and Facebook Apps
We know what it takes to create a winning website. Don’t take chances with your website – let our experts guide you through the process!
Do you already have a website? Whether you’d like to make a few changes, add a new feature or completely upgrade it to a compelling Web 2.0 experience, we’d like to help!